Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So What, I'm Still a Rock Star


Why the rock star title you ask? I don't know really. I was listening to Pink's song on the way to work this morning and it sounded good. I, however, am not a rock star which is quite all right with me.

Why the big butts promo picture above you ask? It's very simple folks. I like to call it "not-so subliminal messaging." Tell your friends!

I'm spending most of my free time studying these days. I take courses here at the university and have a midterm coming up. I'm taking sociology so I can study your asses....but not your individual asses. I'm studying your asses as a group or a society of asses if you will. And, if we're gong to get all technical, I'm not really studying your asses either. I did peak once though.

I don't know why I'm bringing up asses and butts so much today. It was really not my intent when I started this post.

University is something that I wish I had done when I was younger. I can honestly say that I have few regrets about what I HAVE done with my life but I have a few regrets about things I HAVEN'T done. University is one of them. (Editor's note: Not having sex with a certain someone waaaay back in the day is another!)

University wasn't mentioned to me when I was young. It was just assumed that I would either get a job and work or go to college after high school. It should have been an option because I was a bright kid. Without a doubt, I do not catch on to things now as quickly as I once did.

Sociology is a subject I love. I am a people watcher, and I could and stalk haunt pursue watch people for hours. We each have our own realities and/or perceptions of reality which is the simple explanation for "What the heck was she thinking?"

Be well.



No comments:

Post a Comment