Thursday, November 13, 2008


Robin Williams was fabulous. He's really quite amazing to see. I'm in awe at how much he had to say and the rate at which he said it as well as the characters which he played. It was a great couple of days away and we couldn't have asked for better weather.

I've been having a lot of discussions lately about tattoos with a tattooed friend of mine. I've been having an itch lately to have another one done.

It's funny to me when people come to me and ask what is the symbolic meaning of my tattoos. For me, it's deeply personal and not something I wish to share. The tattoos are for me. It is my way of marking a moment in time. It's also my special little way of repelling some judgmental people. Yes, I know--How emo of me.

These past couple of nights, there has been a full moon in the sky.

The other day, as my pal and I were driving to Orillia, it was such a beautiful fall day. The perfect day for a drive. I just had to smile.

In these little moments, I don't have a care in the world. I stop and appreciate them now however I haven't always been that way. I do hope I continue being more aware and "grow" even more so. I don't want to forget again.


No comments:

Post a Comment