Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What Next?


I'm not really sure what I should be doing with myself lately. I'm a little lost and a little sad. The days go by, and I've been going to bed early simply to put an end the day.

Someone who reads this blog emailed me to tell me nicely that I think too much. Bingo! That's exactly what I've been trying to tell you guys. That's why I'm writing this blog and spilling my gut about some of my private thoughts.

These thoughts race around in my head. Picture it like a bunch of derby cars going too fast in a little ring. They eventually crash into one another. How am I supposed concentrate on one thing when all these cars keep crashing into each other around me?

Writing my thoughts down helps me organize and release. Does that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment