Thursday, November 22, 2007

Nothing but Love

I'm going to let you in on a plan I have.

I want to try and do a Vlog post. Sometimes I have silly things to spew. Rather than me writing, I will talk and record a video and upload it here. No fears, it will be short and sweet because it'll be my first. If you're into vlogs, check out Crystal's. She's fantastic.

Today feels like winter, thus bringing us closer to Christmas, my favourite holiday. I am like a child when it comes to Christmas. It's just a happy time for me. While I don't consider myself all that close with my family, Christmas reminds me of how much I appreciate them.

In October, I attended my high school reunion. It was wonderful to be with people I consider my closest friends all at once. While we may not see each other very often anymore, we still have a fantastic bond. We all know our little idiosyncrasies, good and bad, and yet still love each other despite them. I consider myself fortunate to have made friends like that. No, I didn't get drunk and tell all about my love for them...maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment