Thursday, January 10, 2008

I am Alive!

Yes, I am still alive and my busy brain is still overflowing with thoughts and wanderings. I have a hard time concentrating on things because of this busy brain of mine. I do at times wonder if I have obsessive-compulsive disorder.

My new Flip Video has arrived and I am still interested in getting into video blogs. Stay tuned! I've been busy attempting to learn how to edit my mini-movies. Once I master it, look out world! We'll be getting a little more up close and personal.

My Christmas holidays were great! My Girl was so excited! She was actually impressed with the number of gifts Santa had brought her and commented that she must have been a very good girl this year. I thought this was great. Last year, after ripping all her gifts open, she was looking for more!!

We spent a quiet New Years' Eve at home with our friends and their family. This is common for us. I'm not really big on New Years' and don't like this holiday much....not sure why but I never did like it. Something about celebrating the year that has past or celebrating a new one depresses the hell out of me. I also don't like to be kissed or hugged at midnight by people. Don't get me wrong, I am very affectionate with my partner and child. It's just that I am not comfortable with having people I am not close to in my bubble. I guess I am not the huggy/kissy type.

I have to say that I am starting to wonder just what it'll take to get some of you readers to leave a comment for me. I know that you people are reading this blog thanks to my web page counter. So come on, leave me a comment and tell me what you think! You can do it anonymously even! No one will know it's you unless you identify yourself. Just click the anonymous circle or give yourself a nickname. On the other blogs I read, I notice that more comments are made when the topic is sex. Is that what y'all are holding out for?

No comments:

Post a Comment