Monday, October 15, 2007

Maddy & Me

In some ways, I wish I had kept this blog anonymous. I feel like I need to say things and I simply can't because some of you know me. But, the cryptic route just may add a little more intrigue and excitement for both you and me.

I knew this merge thing wasn't going to be easy. It's like I'm going up this huge fucking hill and so far, I'm only about a quarter of the way up it. I'm still not sure what's going to be at the top, but I really want to get there anyways. No one said it was going to be easy. Funny, no one said anything.

Maddy has helped me in ways I don't think very many would understand. Through her, I saw things that I wanted in my life. Through her, I also saw what I didn't want in my life. She even helped me remember things about myself that I had thought were long gone. Thank you Madison! It has been a wild ride.

It's not a sacrifice you are making. It's a farce.

Time to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment