Friday, August 29, 2008

The Tits

Some of my favourite bloggers have been writing about things in their life that they think are THE TITS.

And no, sorry, I am not discussing my tits (although they are The Tits if I do say so myself!!). I am speaking of things that are The Tits for me. So, without further ado, here is my The Tits List:

1. First on the list has got to be the smell of my daughter.
Every morning, she hops into bed with me for our morning
cuddle and I stick my face in her hair and .... oh, pure bliss.

2. The rhythmic sound of my cat purring.

3. Those days when my hair goes just right.

4. Reading a book in a day because it was just too good to put down.

5. Butterflies

6. Going for a walk in the bush in Autumn

7. Having someone who doesn't really know me write to me and tell me that my blog has helped them and/or that they love my blog

8. A margarita (or four) made just right!

9. Unlimited lobster with garlic butter for everyone!! (oh ya baby!)

10. Talking for hours on the phone about absolutely nothing with a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment